Friday, January 1, 2010

Jonny Vu



I first learned about CrossFit through happenstance in March 2009 and I'm so grateful that I did. As a former high school athlete, I thrived on competition and after college, that element was missing. My globo-gyms workouts were tough, but I found it difficult to push myself to reach new heights and I began to use work and life as an excuse on why I wouldn't go into the gym. Enter CrossFit. I joined CrossFit Chicago and my world changed. After the first workout, I was hooked and haven't looked back since. I began coaching CrossFit athletes in September of 2009 and along the way I've picked up an Crossfit Olympic Lifting and CrossFit Level 1 certification. I focus on improving each athlete's performance level and I specialize in the Olympic Lifts. I'm an avid flag football and softball player and I have made it a goal to compete in more middle distance runs this year. I will also serve as a judge at the 2010 CrossFit Games Midwestern Sectionals and Rocky Mountain Regionals. You can contact me at: Jonny@CrossFitChicago.com

No comments:

Post a Comment