Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wednesday

For Time


100 single unders

then
6 Rounds of the following

3 power snatches (95/65)
5 burpees (with a jump over the bar)
7 power clean and jerk (95/65)
9 Jumps over the bar (Facing The Bar each Time)

post wod

30 ring rows
3x5 glute ham raises

This Saturday January 29th will be the Grand-Reopening of CrossFit West Loop.  There will not be a normal class at 10 am.  Instead stop by at 11 am and a team workout will start at about 11:30 am.  Email me if you have any questions.   Hope to see you There!

4 comments:

  1. Did this as Rx'd this AM - fun crew! Ouch though.

    10:32, I believe.

    See you guys Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i overlooked how much the 100 single unders at the start would affect the 6rds...while i finished them quickly by running in place, it burnt my legs out for the rest of it...

    12:56 @ 85#

    ReplyDelete
  3. Random question, but is running in place a "cheat" for single unders? I ask that honestly as I would love to run in place for those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 11:08 RX

    This one was tough but good. Need to keep my form better throughout the wod on teh oly lifts.

    ReplyDelete